- #Reading Crossing - Sign Up Post - TBR List -

9:10 AM

readers_crossing_sign_up_post

DQFcn_M9_VQAMO_hl


Reading Crossing is a reading challenge hosted 
by Read at Midnight blog!
This is the first one hosted by her that I will be taking part in, it seems like a blast!

    Here is what I have planned, these may change but as right now these are books from my TBR list that each match with the board. I'm thinking of starting either on the Cool side or the Natural side. But this is my first time taking part in this kind of reading challenge. I'm looking forward to it!

Are you going in this fun?

Cute
Graphic Novel - Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen
Pink Cover -  Inklings of Ink by JAnn Bowers
Middle Grade - The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Contemporary - Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven

Cool
Written by a Celebrity - Elites of Eden by Joey Graceffa 
Book Award Winner - Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Recommended by A Friend - ?

Natural
Set In Your Country - The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Yellow Cover - Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 
A Classic - A Wrinkle In Time Time by Madeleine L'engle
Animal on the Cover - Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
Set in the Wilderness - Day 21 The 100 Series, Book 2 by Kass Morgan

Sporty
Superhero - Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
Main Adventure Plot - Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Written By A Team (2+) of Authors - Because You Love to Hate Me 13 Tales of Villainy by Ameriie

Extra Challenges
Seasonally Inspired Read - My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
Fruit In The Title - Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
Timed Challenge Read A Book in 24 Hours - A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Free Space -  Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Set At Seas or Beach - The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Shovel Strike: Read A Book A Friend Picked From Your TBR - ?
Insect on The Cover - Splintered by A. G. Howard


Follow me on Twitter & Instagram to see how I do. 
I will also be posting updates on my blog as well!


These photos are from Read at Midnight blog!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews