- Review Twisted Fate - Being kidnapped by the leader of the fae really puts a dent in your senior year. -

9:30 AM

33985497
Being kidnapped by the leader of the fae really puts a dent in your senior year. Aurora Marshall is sharp, witty, and always has a plan. Ready to finish her business degree and graduate, her life is going smoothly—until the night she meets Tristan Westbrook. Tristan, the overbearing, gorgeous fae leader, and an admired businessman in the human world, is all kinds of dangerous. While he finds Aurora intriguing, her refusal to bend to his will keeps them locked in a constant power struggle. Entering into a deal is the only way to escape Tristan’s clutches, which only plunges Aurora deeper into the fae world. With her future at stake, she is forced to handle his arrogance and extraordinary fae abilities as she fights to stay grounded in her mundane life. Not to mention her struggle to ignore the growing attraction she knows she shouldn’t feel for the man who kidnapped her. When people said college would be the most exciting time of her life, Aurora never thought this is what they meant.

 



Review
First, I have to say that Jessi Elliott has such a sassy writing style and it's a joy to read! Her pacing is amazing, it's not slow or rushed. My favorite part of this book was how she mixed the fae world with the real world together; she's fitted these worlds together without overpowering themselves. It's a compelling storyline.

Aurora is full of witty and is someone who knows what she wants. When she meets Tristan you know that it's going to be a fun read. Tristan and Aurora have this push, pull relationship that flows throughout this story; the banter is so good! I also like how Tristan and Aurora have grown & changed as characters throughout the story.

But my favorite character is Max. I wish there are more of him!! He was always a blast to read in this book.

I do have to say there was a part of this book that made me cry. I don't wait to spoil it so I'm not going to say why but man, the feelings!

The ending! That twist! I don't know where to start with the ending. It's just not what I saw coming and I LOVED THAT! I can't wait to read the next book and see what Jessi has in store for Aurora, Tristan, and the others.


So, get a hot cup of tea or coffee, and enjoy this is a wild ride that brought me both smiles and tears. Pick up this book, you'll won't be sorry because it's a witty yet swoony read.


I was given this book by the author to read this is my honest thoughts.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews